Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The NY Times and NY Times Magazine - Something I Read

The NY Times and NY Times Magazine is Something I Read on a daily basis!

There was a good article in this weeks magazine titled, 'No, Seriously : No Excuses' that discusses the Education Reform Movement. Diane Ravitch is mentioned as an 'education scholar'.....even though she was a HUGE supporter of NCLB, she has very publicly backtracked on her stance and is a proponent of education reform. I've read her blog in the past, but have taken a hiatus from digesting her educational input.

Stay tuned for.....Articles I've Read, Books I've Read, Blogs I Follow, Professional Development I Like, Google Products That Have Changed My Life and other opinons for your classroom + school + district.

No comments:

Post a Comment