The 11 inch MacBook Air is the Computer I Use on a daily basis. You can see the specs below, and I have the 65GB flash memory model that is my daily computer. It's the device I use at work all day (when I'm not on my iPad2) and I bring it home with me every day.
- Yes, it's a little slower than a 'normal' size laptop.
- Yes, there is no disc drive....and I haven't missed that soon to be outdated feature at all.
- Yes, it's extremely lightweight!
- Yes, it has a USB port.
- Yes, you can plug in a dongle to hook up to a projector.
- Yes, I would highly recommend the MacBook Air to anyone looking to replace their current computer/laptop. I would never go back to a larger laptop, and when I carry around my wife's MacBook, I can't believe she uses something so heavy.
Highly, highly recommended!