Saturday, August 27, 2016

My Gear

For the last four to five years I've been running about three marathons a year. Lots of people ask me about my gear, so here you go!

Disclaimer - I don't work for Brooks or get paid by Brooks, but I do wear Brooks from head to toe for my gear!

Brooks Adrenaline have been my shoes for SO many years and I can't recommend them enough. I've been loving the fun colors from Brooks lately and this one below is my new favorite color and have been through a few pairs and wearing them tomorrow for Santa Rosa marathon.


People laugh, but split shorts are my absolute favorite to wear! The Brooks Sherpa is the most comfortable short I've ever worn. There's a nice little pocket in the back to stash some food and they are just the best!


Socks are so important for so many obvious reasons. I've gone back and forth over the years between low cut socks and something up to the ankle. Lately I've been wearing the Radical Lightweight and they are so so so comfy!


Hats are simple and important - I really like the Run-Thru hat, check it out!


And finally my shirt! Many people know that I'm co-founder of Kids Deserve It and I really wanted to wear one of our shirts for a race. The problem is our shirts are a cotton blend and not ideal for 26.2 miles.

So, I took one of my Brooks running shirts, and one of my Kids Deserve It shirts and had my taylor combine the two. Tomorrow at Santa Rosa marathon will be the inaugural of this shirt and I can wait to support Brooks and Kids Deserve It!


That's my gear, happy running and run fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment