Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman - Recommended Reading - Blogging Challenge

Thank you again to @kellyhines for her Blogging Challenge ideas, here's some Recommended Reading for all educators. 

Being a father I read lots of parenting publications, blogs, tweets and books. Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman is such an excellent read and made me a better parent and Principal.....I'm serious!

The French (like any country) do things much differently than here in the states, but there are so many great tidbits, advice, ideas, examples, funny stories that I (my wife read it also) I have drawn on while being a Principal. 

Highly recommended, check it out! (If you live in the Bay Area I have a copy in my office you can borrow, just Tweet me and I can send your way)


1 comment:

  1. This sounds very interesting! Thanks for recommending it!

    ReplyDelete