My blogging in 2014 has been pretty consistent and always a great reflective practice. Looking back to my pre-husband/father/principal days, I had a fun little blog about my cycling life and would post daily if not multiple times a day.
Life has sure changed and I'm excited to participate with Jo-Ann Fox and #YourEdustory blogging challenge this year.
My One Word has to be Team!
- We can't do our work without a team.
- We're so much stronger for kids if we're a team.
- We need a team to get through those difficult days.
- It's so much more fun to celebrate success when you have a team!
- We're always trying to strengthen the home/school team to be stronger for our kids, definitely a goal at John Swett Elementary in 2015.
#teamkid and a new blogging challenge, thanks for the inspiration Jo-Ann!