Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week + Remind #eduawesome #teamkid

Teacher Appreciation Week is a blast, it's so fun seeing all the homemade cards, fresh cut flowers from front yards and the door decorating for teachers is absolutely amazing! 

Clara Galan from Remind reached out to me a few weeks ago about coming to John Swett to take photos of kids/teachers/parents about their favorite teacher. Of course I jumped at the chance and we had a blast with Clara on campus yesterday. Stayed tuned to their Social Media channels for all the results, but check out below for some of my photos I snapped yesterday morning!

My former teachers came to visit me a few years ago! - Mrs. Thelen (2nd) - Mrs. Valli (4th) - Mrs. Byars (3rd)

 My Principal growing up, Mr. McLaughlin - I'm currently the Principal for his grandkids! 

Custom Remind tie from @MsKyWilliams

Clara and Sydney!

Even JSE alumni got in the mix, go Sophia!

Casey talking about her favorite teacher!

The chalkboard was fun, our kids have never seen one before!





Hannah talking about @NikDonnellyJSE in Kindergarten






This is a much watch video from the people at Remind, go teachers go!

No comments:

Post a Comment