- knowing the grade level curriculum helps when working with staff on developing PBL, Units of Study, and classroom environments
- spending LOTS of time in classrooms, helps when having conversations about differentiating
- reading LOTS of blogs and educational publications brings new ideas from other educators around the world
- providing release time during the day for staff to plan, work, talk, not feel pressured by end of the day.....time is SO powerful
- visiting other classrooms and schools provides hands-on opportunities to push the curriculum
- Twitter of course!
Monday, December 2, 2013
Instructional Leadership #savmp #wiredprincipals
A short list.....
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment