Friday, March 21, 2014

If You're A Principal, You Should.... #savmp

......read books to classes at your school. Reading to classes is such a great way to connect with kids and also to be visible in rooms. I really enjoy changing my voice for the books I read, the kids absolutely love it and it lets them see you (the Principal) on such a different and fun level.

Just a short post today, Happy Friday!


The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt is a fabulous book to read with kids. It can go across any grade level and I really enjoyed changing my voice for the different crayon colors and the saga they were going through, check it out for sure!



Going Places by Peter/Paul Reynolds just got released and thanks to Amazon I pre-ordered a copy and have already read to multiple classes on campus, the kids LOVE the story!


No comments:

Post a Comment