Here's a recap of the 10 ways, read the article for additional information and strategies.
1. Use technology for personal reasons first.
2. Emphasize how it helps them specifically.
3. Take small steps.
4. Pair off staff members with a knowledgeable co-worker.
5. Let students lead.
6. Allow paid lead for educators to get up to speed.
7. Be sure to offer continuous training and support.
8. Plan a fun event.
9. Realize technology can be intimidating.
10. Make sure the technology works - and is easily available.
What's on your list?